3 in 1 Baby Pram/stroller

Hi, first time mother here. have anyone used this before? Is it ok? Husband saw this on shopee and thought it might be convenient etc but due to current situation, unable to head down to stores to check it out. If online, anyone got any trustworthy websites that sell this kind? Please share, tyia!

3 in 1 Baby Pram/stroller
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Get a stroller after your baby is out. You get to try etc. I am small size to me easy to keep and open, light weight is very important especially if I'm out with baby. What caught my eyes was the keenz it can withstand weight and not topple when baby not inside. And has a very large basket which is super convenient for me when i am alone. I had doona as well its very convenient when my husband is out with me and we are driving. But it's not easy for one person to handle. Especially when you have your bag and Diaper bag. I have tried many different stroller with car seat mostly not easy to handle when alone. Eithee too heavy or too difficult to open and close. You have to know what you requires the best. And slowly look out. Dont forget as baby grow they get heavier and with the stroller weight are you able to handle.

Read more

Get stroller after your baby born. Go and try at shop if there’s a choice. This seems too bulky. There’s a lot to note when choosing a stroller. Weight, easy to fold or not, space inside for baby to sleep in, the ‘cover’ etc. I bought mine before baby born and now I feel it’s too small for him and the sun shade part cover too little and it’s a lil too bulky when boarding public transport

Read more
VIP Member

I like strollers that is easy to handle especially when you are alone with baby and need to put in and out of car/taxi

VIP Member

I won’t get this kind of stroller. Way too bulky.