For first time moms, do you prefer normal delivery or CS?

990 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby isn't here yet will be in 6 weeks hopefully but I would really like a normal birth unless something happens and another way is safer for him to come

I prefer normal delivery.. but if you have some problem in prengnancy mybe the doctor will cs..but if you dont have any problem normal delivery is better..

For me it's something that I can't choose. My first born come to this world on Sept 2020 with normal delivery. The second one I hope would be normal too.

CS takes longer to recover so if it's not needed you shouldn't do it. You want to be back on your feet an feeling like your self as soon as possible

Had a csection 12 yrs ago with my daughter and will be habing another csection in aug. Its planned, fast and helped me feel less anxiety.

i wanted normal but then the doctor discovered some complications that might occur due to placenta previa.so CS wl be the option

5y ago

I read an article that mothers with placenta previa mostly need CS.

Normal, para makaiwas sa malaking gastos. At mas fun ang normal. Kasi panay iyak at sabing "Hindi na ako magbubuntis, last nato". Hahaha

Normal! lebih mudah penjagaan selepas bersalin Dan cepat sembuh luka di bhgn perineum Jika di jaga dengan betul.

Normal delivery may God make it easy for me and every pregnant woman's in the world

3y ago

Amen

always make normal delivery as your first option if you have a healthy pregnancy. CS wound may take longer time to heal.