SSS MAT BENEFITS

First time mom here po. 19mos old na yung baby ko. Hindi ko pa na keclaim ung maternity benefits ko. Pwede ko pa po ba kunin? Updated yung payment ko ng SSS. Hindi pa ako nkkpag sign ng MAT 1. Sabi nila dpt nung buntis ako nag sign ako nun. I remeber my mom told me about it, kaya lang di ko alam kung bat ba nawala sa isip ko yung mga bagay na yon. Hahaha anyone here na pwede magbigay ng ideya? Hehe thank you mommies.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi, mumsh. Pwede pa yun as long as may documents ka na na needed for Mat 1 and Mat 2. Up to 10 years ang pag-claim nun. ☺️

4y ago

Notification Procedures For Employees and Employers: As soon as a member becomes pregnant, she must immediately notify her employer of such pregnancy and the probable date of her childbirth at least 60 days from the date of conception by accomplishing the SSS Maternity Notification Form and by submitting proof of pregnancy. The employer must, in turn, notify the SSS through the submission of the maternity notification form and proof of pregnancy immediately after the receipt of the notification from the employee member.  Notification may be made over the counter at an SSS branch, or online through the SSS Website (www.sss.gov.ph), in which the member/employer must be a registered user. For Unemployed, Self-employed and Voluntary Membe wers: Unemployed, self-employed or voluntary paying members should notify the SSS directly. Effects of failure or delay in notification If the employee fails to notify the employer, or the SSS, in the case of an unemployed, self-employed or volunt