First time kong marining na mayroong "circumcision on girls". Pa'no ginagawa yun at bakit? Does it have health benefits?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I don't know much about this but the first things that come to mind is female genital mutilation. It's an act of abuse and a violation of human rights. According to the Honor Diaries, "FGM serves no medical purposes for its victims. FGM has long been regarded a critical public health issue by the WHO (World Health Organization) and other national and international health organizations because of its harmful physical and mental effects."

Magbasa pa

It's a tradition commonly done in the African continent and Islamic countries, if my memory serves me right. I've watched a documentary about it and this female circumcision is a violation to human rights, gaya nga ng sabi ni Bianca. Purpose? I don't know, but most probably wala. It just happens to be an ancient tradition that is, sadly, still proliferating in some countries.

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13784)