When was the first time you were amazed by your child?

The first time i was amazed by my son is the moment i saw him for the first time after i gave birth to him. It's very difficult to express my feelings as there is pain, happiness and a new life.. But it does not end here being amazed, at his very young age he is able to recite the alphabets, count 1 to 10, sing and dance.. As he grows older he is brave enough to explore, learn and try new things. And that's what makes him amazing. As a mom and for mommies out there, the greatest gift we can give to our child is our time, our love and our attention; "Be amazed by your child for life", "Nourish your child's every possible". #AmazingPossibles #NANKIDPH #theAsianParentPH #TAPVIPMoms #motherhood #mommyhood #momlife #toddlerhood #toddlerlife

When was the first time you were amazed by your child?
5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

im looking forward sa kung ano pang mga magagawa ng baby ko when the time comes na kaya nya na rin mag explore in his own..for now kase his 5 days old palang..im so excited to hear the first word na mababanggit nya..but even now..and the first time i saw him..he amazed me already..lalo pa ngayon na nakakasama at naaalagaan ko na sya..uo nakakapuyat..may times na marami sumasakit at nagkakasabay sabay pa..like yung tahi dahil cs ako..then yung breast ko kase di nya makapa yung nipple at palage sa kabila lang sya dumedede pero lahat yun kayang tiisin ng ina para sa kanyang anak..kaya proud ako sa ating lahat na mga mommies..

Magbasa pa