Baby bottle for newborn

As this is my first pregnancy, can mummies recommend me a good milk bottle for newborn/babies ? Noted that it also depends on the baby too. But would appreciate based on your experience or readings, which one is the few best ones. And is it too early to buy baby bottles @ 6 months pregnant #advicepls #firstbaby

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby’s preferred bottle are free gifts from insurance and gynae clinic. We let her try Avent natural and Hegen but she prefers Avent :) We did bought tommee tippee bottle set at 8months pregnant but didn’t use at all 😂. Ended up using all the free bottles.

I bought the tommee tippee for my son, but he tends to choke alot due to the hole size is slightly bigger. So tried using pigeon that was gifted by the hospital, and till today i stick to it! Baby prefers it!

tried avent, pigeon, Dr brown, mam, nuk. so far Dr brown and mam works best for my LO for their anti colic. but sticked with mam now as Dr brown has too many parts to clean after each feeding.

Surprisingly spectra worked well for my baby. (The other brand we tried was pigeon but not as suitable.) Maybe don’t buy so many first. Let baby try and see what works best.

Philips Avent Natural Response. Second choice Pigeon. Also tried using Tom mee Tippee, Nuk and Hegen, the teats are too soft for my baby.

my first LO used tommee tippee and had no issues but my 2nd had gas issues so we changed to Dr Brown's anti colic and so far its okay too

I will highly recommend Pigeon or Hegen as both teats are similar to human areola

my daughter uses hegen! i bought milk bottles at 4 months pregnant🤣

I use MAM and it is really good

MAM!