I'm Diabetic and Pregnant

hello this is my first pregnancy i am 15 weeks and i am diabetic even before pregnant and people are all telling me this and that making me paranoid.. does anyone here who has diabetic still have healthy pregnancy and smooth delivery? any advices? 😢

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dun worry too much! My gynae suspects i have diabetes before i was pregnant as well because of an early glucose test that he called for. Im now going on wk 24 now! He referred me to endocrine doctor and i have to prick my fingers and take my reading every day (3-6 times). Recommending me to take insulin hoping that i can take in more nutrients as well because i am quite controlled and cautious of what i am taking 😂

Read more
3y ago

I also worried but i'd rather not hear about all these. Ive been through a month now. Going for my check this saturday, dunno what is in store for me. All i can do is to listen to the gynae and endocrine doctor. My biggest worry is passing on to my girl. I got so depressed when i first knew i was diabetic, like the world collapse (its a very bumpy pregnancy till now).