What was the first meal you had after giving birth?

Tell us what did you eat in the hospital after labour 🍽🍲

What was the first meal you had after giving birth?
70 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i gave birth during ramadhan... I was fasting. I thought i would break my faar by eating dates before going to laboir room. But the contraction is unbearable so i forgot to break my fast. I gave birth at 5.47pm. After everything is clear and waiting my turn to be located in the ward, i looked at the clock and it's already 9.30pm! I call out a nurse "Nurse, do you have any food? I haven't break my fast yet." Every staff in that area were all freaking out!!! Hahahaha... Thank God they have some biscuits and instant oat drinks.. 😊 What an experience i had😂

Read more
2y ago

different body different needs... Alhamdulillah i was capable of fasting. i ate high nutrients food, take care of my water intake and did not overdo physical activities during the day. some other mothers can't fast. even when they take extra food n water, relax a lot, they still can't. as i said earlier, different body different needs. so be alert with the signs your body gives.

mum siti hawa Chua can you please coming k.k women and children hospital doctor ask if you into ward dates:29-decteber-2022 01-jan-2023birth your baby girl ok halfthere go home is date:03-jan-2023 mum siti hawa Chua can take your baby can go home your house and mum siti hawa Chua see your baby girl be-carefully ok thank you

Read more
Post reply image

mum siti hawa Chua can you 3days sleep bedroom k.k women and children hospital doctor will ask you can take your baby girl go home and you can ask your husband can follow take you can go home chai chee your house you can see your baby be carefully mum siti hawa Chua ok

mum siti hawa Chua gek marine Chua get pregnant 8months baby girl yes so birth baby into k.k women and children hospital doctor ask you can coming hospital 3days start finish and mum siti Hawa Chua gek marine Chua can take your baby go home your your house ok

TapFluencer

I order confinement meal and deliver to hospital. It was so great that I got hot soup, meat, vegetables and dates drink for 3 meals in hospital. It help to boost my energy and start lactating in hospital. Also, I recover even faster compare to last deliver.

Hospital meal: chicken chop with rice, saute veg, water, mango jelly dessert, and its awesome! Labour and delivery is tiring i drunk a pint, no a pitcher of water after delivery hahahaha. We need to pee after right?

my name mdmmy siti hawa Chua@gek marine Chua NRIC NOMBER S7308992A RACE CHINESE MUSLIM SEX F BIRTH OF DATE 08-MACH-1973 Address block23 chai chee Road #02-476 Singapore Post box 461023 hp 8545 8270

they served me porridge but can't eat cause after c-set makes me vomit alot...so I don't eat but just sleep...d next day then I'm able to eat a proper meal...

I gave birth was in the evening. It is consider dinner time. When the meal came, i try to eat, but i throw up in the end, until late night they give me biscuit and milo.

Well.. I gave birth at HTA.. Eat everything they served.. My morning breakfast after arrived from LR.. 😂

Post reply image