Moderna Vaccine

Finally had my first dose of Moderna vaccine yesterday c/o my employer. To be honest, I feel quite okay at first. But after 8 hours until now, my injection site feels tender and swollen. I have no other side effects aside from that but it really hurts. Nevertheless, I am glad that I took the first step in protecting myself and the people around me against Covid. How about you? Share your experience too. What did you feel after your first and second doses and what’s your vaccine brand? #teambakunanay #covidvaccine #moderna #vaccinesworkforall #HealthierPilipinas

Moderna Vaccine
8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I had my 1st dose of moderna last August 16. Pain on the injection site lang na feel ko the next day. Pero a week after, nagkaroon na ako yung tinatawag nilang "covid arm/moderna arm". A rash na parang mapa still at the injection site. Hindi pa sya nawala until now.

Super Mum

congrats! i had my 1st dose of sinovac, just heaviness on the arms and the feeling of getting flu for around 1 1/2 days. my second dose is set for this month. hopefully more will be vaccinated so we can achieve herd immunity soonest

Waiting for my sched din. Adv kasi sakin ng ob ko pag 28 weeks na lang daw ako currently 24 weeks and 6 days today. Hopefully by next month makapag pa vaccine na din ako 😊

VIP Member

I had 1st dose of AZ 2 wks ago and didnt have any side effects. So happy to see posts about people getting vaccinated already!!!

same here sis. 23 weeks preggy and had my first dose of moderna yesterday. Masakit lang braso ko, no other side effects. :)

VIP Member

Same po. Parang ttrangkasuhin both 1st and 2nd dose. Tinutulugan ko na lang. Pag gising ko medyo ok ok na.

past ako Jan 5 months pregnant,ayaw ko I risk baby ko

Pregnant po ba kayo?