2022 Goals ❤️

Few more days before we welcome 2022. What are your #ProudToBeABakuNanay your goals? I'm a simple person who enjoys my job & being a mom to Eu. No lavish wants just good food and great time with the people I love. And while 2020 was so tough for me and 2021 was my "healing" year, for 2022 these are what I want: 1. Good overall health - mentally, emotionally, physically. For me & my family✨ 2.Stay focused and allot my time & attention to those who deserve it. 3. To GROW in love with all the things I'm doing now so I can be more productive. 4.Practice self-care: good sleep, workout and let go of people who are toxic, insensitive and selfish. Yes! That's self-care too ✨ 5.To love & let go. To be good and kind even to those who doesn't deserve it. Keeping the faith. I'm trying, Lord 😌 We are still amidst the pandemic. Our main goal should be staying healthy and surviving. To be happy or taken care of when we're sick. If you haven't gotten your vaccines/boosters yet, make those a part of your 2022 goals because #VaccinesWorkForAll! We don't want fake news as much as we don't want to get sick. Join#TeamBakuNanay FB Group and learn #AllAboutBakuna. Swipe left & scan the QR Code. Fight fake news and let's all achieve a #HealthierPhilippines ♥️ #ProudtobeABakuNanay

2022 Goals ❤️
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

cheers to small steps to better health