What are your 2022 health goals?

A few days left before the start of a new year. I have started to set my goals and resolutions for 2022, especially healthwise.πŸ’š For my son, I intend to stay healthy. I am planning to have a leaner physique, to eat more leafy veggies, and to cut down on midnight snacking. I also intend to exercise regularly, and to be more consistent with my sleeping habits. Because the pandemic is not yet over, I will continue practicing health and safety protocols. I also hope to get my booster shot of covid vaccine this coming year. I am inviting you to learn more about the benefits of vaccination. Please join Team Bakunanay on facebook so we can have a healthier Philippines this 2022. Please swipe left to use the QR code to join the fb group. Feel free also to share your health goals. May we all live with hope in 2022. Don't forget to pray for protection and trust God's plan. πŸ™ @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll

What are your 2022 health goals?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

yes to leaner physique and booster vaccine