Pillow for newborn

Hi fellow mummies! I’ve read somewhere that no pillows should be in the cot with newborn due to suffocation/ SIDS risk. Would like to know ur opinions on the following: - When can we start to introduce baa baa sheepz bedtime buddy? - When to start using beanhusk pillow to put on baby’s tummy? #advicepls #firstbaby #firstpregnancy

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I maybe wrong but this is based on my own LO. BBS (aunt gave to baby at hospital) as of 7.5mo still don’t know how to hug yet. Beanhusk I started using since birth until she starts rolling and I will only put beanhusk when I’m around her, if I’m away, I will remove all pillows since I already swaddled her.

Read more
2y ago

Because this is when she starts learning how to roll and f I put the beanhusk on her, it will add on additional weight which makes it slightly harder for her to roll. I previously put it on her and she wanted to roll over but couldn’t until I removed the pillow on her. But now I don’t use any pillows for her anymore cause she likes to lie tummy down and she sleeps all over the place.😅