Covid vaccine

Hello fellow mummies, I would like to hear your views on the covid vaccination for pregnant mummies. I am currently 17 weeks and still considering to get vaccinated. Which vaccine did you all take? Thanks!

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I took Pfizer at Week 21 & 25. Baby still kicking well and actively. Only had sore arms. I personally think with the rising of cases, it is recommended that you go for the vaccination. At the very least, bb will still get some of the antibodies. Of course, do check with your gynae if they allow you to do so cause everyone’s pregnancy is different. :)

Read more

Pfizer week 21 and week 25. Initially skeptical too but my gynae strongly encouraged to as SG was starting to open up its economy again. Unvaccinated pregnant women may have higher chance of requiring oxygen upon getting COVID. with current 3k daily cases and this becoming the new norm, I do feel a lot safer having gone thru vaccination

Read more

I took my second jab (Pfizer) at Week 13. I had my first jab at Week 3, back then didn't know I was pregnant. After I found out I was pregnant, my gynae advised me to take the second jab after Week 12. I had concern like you too, so on the same day after my second jab, I went for baby checkup. Everything turned out fine. 😊

Read more

I took Pfizer at W17. I didn't have any side effects besides sore arms. I'm 100% WFH, but with so many vaccinated people and Covid cases in Singapore I think my family members, nearby hawker or delivery rider will definitely get exposed to Covid before I deliver so I don't want to risk exposure while unvaccinated.

Read more

took Pfizer at week 17 & 21. glad I took them cause I'm currently covid +ve. Doesn't stop you from getting it but covid symptoms are mild and manageable. and makes you worry much much much less. for the jab side effects, had sore arms. nothing much 😊

I took Pfizer yesterday at week 15. No side effects besides sore arms which is bearable. ☺️ Waiting for my 2nd jab in 3 weeks time. Gynae strongly advise me to go for the vaccine due to the rising covid cases.

Before scheduling an appointment, be sure to see your gynecologist and family doctor if you have any pre-existing issues. https://basketball-stars.co/

I also took Pfizer for both.. because.. right now u go Kkh hospital there check u whether u vaccine or not...

VIP Member

if you have pre existing conditions, do check with your gynae & family doctor prior you make your appointment

Pfizer. Symptoms were very manageable. Pls get jabbed ASAP for yours and baby safety.