4 Replies

Oh, mama, I've been there! It sounds like your little one might be experiencing some reflux, which can be common in babies. When they spit up and then still seem hungry, it's so tough to figure out what to do. First, it's important to make sure you're burping your baby frequently during feeds to help reduce spit-up. You can also try holding your baby upright for about 20-30 minutes after feeding to help prevent reflux. It's also possible that your baby is going through a growth spurt and genuinely needs more milk, even if it seems like they just spit up a lot. Trust your instincts as a mom - if your baby seems hungry, it's okay to offer them a little more. Just be mindful of the signs of overfeeding, like excessive fussiness or discomfort. If you're concerned about overfeeding, you can try offering smaller, more frequent feeds to see if that helps. And remember, every baby is different, so what works for one may not work for another. Hang in there, mama - you're doing a great job! ❤️ https://invl.io/cll6she

My baby does the same and she drinks a bit then fall asleep on laps. Put in cot crying because she’s still hungry. I express milk and feed her from bottle with 1 hole tit (0month +) it works well now. You can have it a try.

Can it be your milk flow is too fast for her? You can try hand expressing some milk first before offering the breast to see if it helps with the spit ups.

Perhaps she need a burp, can try that

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles