Preggy mama looking for recommendations

Hi fellow mamas. This preggy mama ? needs some help. Soon I’ll be giving birth already but we haven’t bought anything yet for baby or for me. ? So I hope you can share some recos/tips on the ff: 1. Your tried & tested brands for newborn items & mom essentials too & where to buy them. Preferably shops that can deliver since we’ll do our shopping online. 2. Your recommended online shops for baby & mom needs 3. Recommended postnatal food/drink/supplements & where to buy 4. Tried & tested lactation supplements/treats/goodies or anything that helped you increase your breastmilk supply aside from the natural malunggay & where to buy 5. Montessori items for babies & where to buy 6. Any other products/items you can suggest/recommend for us to buy that’s nice to have for baby/mommy e.g. Milestone blanket, milestone cards, etc. & where to buy Thank you so much for all your inputs. Stay safe everyone! ?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Advice ko lang pagbibili ka ng newborns konti lang, kasi mabilis lumaki ang baby. Wag masydo maexcite. Hehe ung onesies lalo jumpsuit ba un or frogsuit tawag don, mabilis kaliitan.