How did you feel when you saw your baby on the first scan?
How did you feel when you saw your baby on the first scan?
Voice your Opinion
Loved
Shocked
Excited
Emotional
Others (Comment down below)

4106 responses

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I cried 😅 I was traumatised cos the last ultrasound I had confirmed à non -viable pregnancy. When I got pregnant this time around and went for my first ultrasound, I thought I saw an empty gestation sac again and started crying, grieving already. But 2 seconds later, the ultrasound become clearer and saw a full fetal pole and yolk sac. Started bawling but this time with joy 😂 ultrasound lady passed me half her tissues in the tissue box

Read more

I feel absolutely joyful. I thought I could never get pregnant. I thought that maybe I will ended up adopting kids in the end. At the same time, I feel absolutely terrified because I worry I will be a bad mother who will not be able to take really good care of my children.

I was crying when i saw it. I was diagnosed with pcos and i never thought i could get pregnant in this year. I dislike kids honestly, but when i saw mine it feels different, i feel blessed, and i started to learn how to be a good parent

I felt so happy, cause it was my 2nd time ivf.. as the first time failed.. everything feels like a dream and is unbelievable.. me and my husband was in tears when we saw the scan

always feels like the first time, its my 4th baby but still parang different emotions pa din that i have a baby on my tummy.

VIP Member

i feel blessed,loved,emotional and tears fall in my eyes due to happiness..😊😘

I feel so loved and my tears fall off due to my happiness♥️

I feel blessed & super happy... ❤️❤️❤️

overwhelmed kasi finally ibinalik sa amin yong baby ko.😊

it was so amazing my little one is almost completely.😍

Post reply image