#AskTheExpert session with Phyllis Choong, certified trainer from Confinement Angels

🌟 Exciting Announcement! Join me, Phyllis Choong, certified trainer from Confinement Angels, for a vital #AskTheExpert session on theAsianparent app! 🎉 📣 Topic: "How Should My Diet Be During Confinement?" 🗓️ Date: 3rd August 2023 , Thursday 🕒 Time: 8pm to 9pm 🌸 The postpartum period, known as Confinement, is a sacred time of recovery and rejuvenation for new mothers. It is essential to prioritize your physical and emotional well-being during this transformative phase. 💕 That's why I am thrilled to invite you to a session where we will delve into the significance of ‘Diet During Confinement’ and provide you with valuable insights and practical tips to nourish your body and support your recovery. Send your questions on a range of confinement topics, including: 1️⃣ Understanding the significance of a balanced diet 2️⃣ Essential nutrients for postpartum recovery and healing 3️⃣ Meal planning and recipe ideas for a nourishing confinement diet 4️⃣ Traditional practices and their benefits 🔔 Save the date and mark your calendars for this invaluable session. Warm regards, Phyllis Choong, Certified trainer from Confinement Angels

#AskTheExpert session with Phyllis Choong, certified trainer from Confinement Angels
30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What can be done if a mother has lactose intolerance during confinement? Is there any suitable alternatives to ensure proper nutrition?

9mo ago

A lactose-free meals at normal day are suitable to consume during postpartum period. The food preparer need to ensure the ingredients use are lactose-free or replace it with same nutrition ingredients etc replace fresh milk with soy bean milk.