#AskTheExpert session with Phyllis Choong, certified trainer from Confinement Angels

šŸŒŸ Exciting Announcement! Join me, Phyllis Choong, certified trainer from Confinement Angels, for a vital #AskTheExpert session on theAsianparent app! šŸŽ‰ šŸ“£ Topic: "How Should My Diet Be During Confinement?" šŸ—“ļø Date: 3rd August 2023 , Thursday šŸ•’ Time: 8pm to 9pm šŸŒø The postpartum period, known as Confinement, is a sacred time of recovery and rejuvenation for new mothers. It is essential to prioritize your physical and emotional well-being during this transformative phase. šŸ’• That's why I am thrilled to invite you to a session where we will delve into the significance of ā€˜Diet During Confinementā€™ and provide you with valuable insights and practical tips to nourish your body and support your recovery. Send your questions on a range of confinement topics, including: 1ļøāƒ£ Understanding the significance of a balanced diet 2ļøāƒ£ Essential nutrients for postpartum recovery and healing 3ļøāƒ£ Meal planning and recipe ideas for a nourishing confinement diet 4ļøāƒ£ Traditional practices and their benefits šŸ”” Save the date and mark your calendars for this invaluable session. Warm regards, Phyllis Choong, Certified trainer from Confinement Angels

#AskTheExpert session with Phyllis Choong, certified trainer from Confinement Angels
30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can I continue to enjoy my favorite snacks or should I avoid them altogether?

10mo ago

No worry you still can enjoy your favorite snacks. But remember donā€™t let them take the place of healthy foods!