Is my wife demanding?

Hello everyone. I have a question. My wife is a few weeks pregnant, first trimester. So, being the caring and loveable husband.. I cared for my wife's needs. But I realized, even the smallest things.. she asked me to do it. I don't mind helping her and taking care of her but is she taking advantage of me just because she's on her first trimester? Please help me understand, is this normal for the wife's during first trimester? #firstbaby #advicepls

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not trying to side your wife just because i'm a woman too. But first trimester usually the pregnancy is still not strong enough yet. I miscarriaged twice so when my husband found out i'm pregnant again, he took care of me without complaining. Even with the smallest and simplest thing which i can manage on my own. You should'nt feel that she's taking advantage of you because first trimester is very very hard. Some of my friend i heard was put on bed rest, which is even worse than what you are experiencing. You should be glad she is willing to carry your baby and go through the morning sickness (if she have). Because later on in the final stage of pregnancy, it will be much tougher as she can't do much due to the heavy tummy. She is pregnant now, then what if when baby come out already? Both have to work together in taking care of the baby, especially when your wife is still unwell after birth and needed alot of help. My advice is just be sincere in whatever you're doing for your wife and your baby, so you won't think of all the negative thoughts.

Read more