Is my wife demanding?

Hello everyone. I have a question. My wife is a few weeks pregnant, first trimester. So, being the caring and loveable husband.. I cared for my wife's needs. But I realized, even the smallest things.. she asked me to do it. I don't mind helping her and taking care of her but is she taking advantage of me just because she's on her first trimester? Please help me understand, is this normal for the wife's during first trimester? #firstbaby #advicepls

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the problem is u. How can u think that ur wife is taking advantage of u. In the first tri, the women’s body is exhausted ALL THE TIME. And it’s aggravated if u have daily migraines & morning, night, afternoon sickness. If u are indeed that caring & loveable husband, u wouldn’t think of all the negative aspects.

Read more
3y ago

Yes. Just imagine if you are the one having bad morning sickness and in pain but you can’t take any medicine that really working for you. And you still gonna force yourself go to work with the exhausting body? We can’t stop ourselves to not having morning sickness or tired. Which is why a lot of us the women rather choose to take the stress and keep the pain to ourselves instead of sharing with our husbands.