First time mom here, recommendations for Gynae?

Hi everyone! I am a first time mom to be and I am clueless about next steps.. looking for recommendations of gynae who delivers at Thomson Medical Center or Mount E Novena please :)

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i like Dr Adrian Woodworth, delivers at TMC. i feel there is a lot of misunderstanding about him but based on my experience, he is a very caring person. He was the gynae of a few of those around me and now he is mine for my unborn baby. he wont say much during consultation, just let you know all the necessary info you need to know. but he will answer every of your questions. so do prepare questions in advance.

Read more
3y ago

how much are his fees?

Dr phua soo mear deliver at Mount Alvernia and Thomson. his skills are good during delivery and his charges are one of the cheapest among others. clinic located in Kovan and is not pushy in recommendations.

3y ago

how much are his fees!

My gynae is Dr Marianne Hendricks. Her clinic is at Mount E Novena. She delivers at both Mount E Novena and TMC. She is professional and supportive and happy with her as a first time mother.

Dr Claudia Chi at Paragon. I encountered pregnancy complications and she really helped me throughout the whole journey. She does what she do out of her heart rather than for profit.

I currently am seeing dr henry cheng at astra in mt e novena. So far my experience is good :) he delivers at both mt e novena and mt a thou!

Dr Pamela Tan! Dr Paul Tseng was her mentor. Friendly and patience and pro natural (if that’s what you’re up to). Deliver in TMC

I'm seeing Dr James Lee at Astra Punggol. Good experience with him and gives good advice. Delivers at both tmc and Mt E

VIP Member

I’m with Dr. Steven Teo, he’s very patient and nice. he delivers at TMC

I am with dr liana koe . Young gynac and friendly. She deliver at TMC

Dr Liana Koe! one of the top female gynae , she delivers at TMC