Ending Week 5

Ending my week 5. I am still feeling cramp. It just feel like my period is coming. The feeling is bad 😭 No spotting though.I need to hear from you mummies. Issit common to have such cramp almost everyday?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi Shilin...I just had my 1st visit with the gynae yesterday. I asked about period like cramps, the last 2 week was everyday for me. she said mild on and off cramping is normal. but if the pain is like a 7/10 or more that's not normal and quickly go to a gynae

3y ago

Hi, the feeling is not pain but super discomfort . Like period is coming and like something is coming out but it’s not.. arghh.. I really hate this feeling

As long no bleeding, should be fine. I had it often too during my first trimester. It was quite bad like period cramps; couldn’t walk/stand. Drink plenty of water and rest as much as you can. If still in doubt, consult your Gynae soon.

3y ago

Thank you so much! This helps me a lot!

it's normal. as for me i went through the same thing till 3 month during 1st & 2nd pregnancy. and still goes on my 3rd pregnancy now. don't do to much work & have plenty of rest.😊

TapFluencer

I had cramp and I visited the gynae they gave me some supplements the cramp stop

Mild cramps are normal. but If you feel It is not normal . Contact your doctor.

i also felt that during that time. Seems ok as long as no spotting.

it's totally normal