Still no sign of labor

My EDD is next sunday but i have yet to feel any signs of labor 😭😭 so worried and very anxious😣 Ive tried squats, walking, consuming dates but seems like its not working. And am so afraid i will end up having e csect. #FTM

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

you sounded like me 6 months ago HAHAAH!! if i were to turn back time, i would convince myself with my mum telling me "they will know their time. don't rush." so yes i gave birth 1 day before my baby's EDD. maybe you'll have your baby on your EDD or a day before/after? if your baby's growth and development is all normal from the start, chances of c-sect is low but just in case, the doc will still advise you on the day you go in labour.

Read more

What did your gynae say? I read it’s common for the first one to come out late. I’m at week 34 now and experiencing some braxton hicks recently which makes me worry labour is coming soon.. All the best!!

8mo ago

Frequent braxton hicks are very normal esp in 3rd trim and no it doesnt mean youll be gg in labour anytime soon. Ive been having frequest braxton hicks since start of 3rd trim however now in 38w++ still not dikated and gynae will induce me on edd if baby still doesnt want to come out