βœ•

136 Replies

Anything with chicken and noodles, preferably in soup or gravy. So it can be a chicken pasta dish or chicken noodle soup. Whenever I'm abroad and it's cold, I always miss local food like "mee soto", it has chicken, noodles and a spicy soup - how can I not crave it?

Pag tag ulan madami mushroom d2 smen kaya mushroom soup with gatlic bread.... Misua and patola soup with toasted buns.. And hot chocolate milk with ginger cookie

Sopas and tortang giniling, misua con bola bola and tortang talong, champorado with tuyo, goto with tokwa. Ahhh, your question makes me crave for all of these!

Champorado and dilis pancit bato and inulas/dinuguan mushroom & corn soup tska garlic bread tinunaw na tablea & malunggay pandesal ^

VIP Member

Bulalo Lugaw/Lomi Sinigang na hipon Sizzling sisig Inihaw na bangus Malutong ng pritong GG na me kamatis Ahaha andami lang😍😁

VIP Member

Champorado with tuyo. Tuyo or tinapa, scrambled egg and sinangag. Na may kamatis on the side for sawsawan.. 🀀🀀🀀🀀

Kahapon ng morning kumain ako ng sopas tapos nung hapon bread pan sa gatas. Tapos ngayon sardinas with tausi. Hehehe

VIP Member

lugaw na merong madaming bawang, tapos maasim asim dahil sa kalamansi na maanghang dahil sa chilli oil πŸ˜‹

Omg home made lumpia by my mom plus steaming bowl of Knorr crab and corn soup hahaha

Macaroni and Cheese! Best comfort food to have when the weather is bleak :)

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles