Hi all, the durian season is upon us and I have a 6mo bub who just started solids for a week. I'm thinking of offering durian because mama would love some too. When will be a good time to offer durian to LO? Very limited info on durians for babies online, so I thought I should ask my question here. TIA!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Saw this video: http://sg.theasianparent.com/adorable-baby-eats-durian/ Not sure how old the baby in the video is, but she sure is adorable and enjoying every mouthful. ;p I think moderation is key, so just letting baby have a taste of it should be alright. Enjoy!

Read more

There is no fix time to take durian. Taking food in moderation is fine for me. My baby has started to taste durian too. Not those big quantities one but just brushing on his tongue so he knows the taste. So far, baby is doing well.

Read more
8y ago

Don't mention. My boy enjoys it like I do. Thank God.

My bb just turn 6 mth.. recently I give her taste durian and she give me a fun I face at first after it OK she ate a bit..not to give them too much as durian very heaty

I gave twice when baby was 9 months plus, about a wk apart. jus a few bites each time, nvr let lo finish the seed. cos durian too sweet