Barley water

Can we drink barley water during pregnancy?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Everything in moderation! I only don’t touch those brewed Chinese herbal teas these days. But I occasionally eat and drink cooling things like grass jelly, barley, watermelon, cucumber, tea, coconut, water chestnut, those raw Japanese cabbage salads blabla without any worry hehe. I’ve had a few sunny side ups in my food too (i really really dislike runny yolks since young but forgot to ask for fully cooked those few times) but aiya singapore is generally safe one la. As long as u don’t take them daily in large amounts it’s fine. Dr Google says alot of things cannot eat/drink during pregnancy, how to survive? It’s more important to have a wide variety of food, for all the micronutrients available in everything, but focus on the healthier options when you can.

Read more

Barley water is generally considered safe during pregnancy and can even offer some benefits. It's a good source of nutrients like fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It can also help with hydration and may potentially aid in relieving some pregnancy-related issues like constipation and urinary tract infections. It's always wise to consume things in moderation during pregnancy and consult with your healthcare provider before making any significant changes to your diet or adding new items, including barley water. They can provide personalized guidance based on your individual health status and any specific concerns. https://carstriple.com/ford-edge-years-to-avoid/

Read more

Will Email Marketing Die for hospitality or will Its personalized touch, tailored offers, and direct engagement continue to foster guest loyalty and drive bookings? As long as it evolves with changing trends and embraces innovation, its relevance in hospitality will endure. Read More: https://cloudartificial.com/will-email-marketing-die/

Read more

I think can but very moderate ? I heard TCM mention got 2 kinds of barley .. got 1 kind is very cooling..

Can drink moderately. :)

I drank it moderately!

TapFluencer

i do sometimes

🩶