5 Balas

This D. O. M had alcohol about 40% i dont think muslim can drink it. If you are not muslim yes you can but in small cup that they provide or about 5 to 10ml before sleep daily. I consume it al the time after im given birth of my baby. Now she's 17 months old and i still consume it. It give my body feel more energise after woke up every morning.

VIP Member

I'm Muslim. During confinement, I took this in a small cup least 10ml every morning before breakfast. Then completed confinement 44days, i took small cup least 15-20ml of Red Whisky til I'm fully recovery and get back active again .. My belated Granny in law teach me to took these.. 😁😁

xboleh sis ... jangan halalkan apa yang haram...

if you muslim you cannot drink even 1 drop that water. if you're non muslim i think can, if suit for you and your baby. if you're baby have irritation, or something seem like not normal, better stop.

ni whiski ni sis ... mabuk2 bolehlaa minum.. non muslim ade jee kate utk perubatan ... tapi kita islam x boleh yee.. 10ml ke ap kee.. yang haram jgn dihalalkan ya ... p/s untuk islam

Super Mum

apa tu dom sis? if x memudaratkn boleh ja minum..

Soalan berkaitan

Soalan popular

Artikel Berkaitan