Consistently hungry at Week4-5

Hello! I’m coming to week 5 tomorrow and have been feeling very hungry every few hours, including middle of the night & waking up super early like 7am feeling hungry. I don’t feel nausea, and have occasion cramps and bloating. Is this normal? Anyone going through the same thing as me?😅 #pregnancy #firsttrimester

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

normal, please eat while you can .. when i started my week 7 all the way till week 13, i had the worst morning sickness .. can't stomach anything except dry plain crackers and icy cold water .. every image or smell of food made me nauseous .. so enjoy while you can or better still, pray you dont get morning sickness .. hehe .

Read more
2y ago

Hahaha.. thank you for the advice! 💖 I read somewhere that having morning sickness is a good sign that miscarriage is unlikely to occur. Not sure if it’s true though 😜

eat more! envy u can eat! I'm about the same week as u, but my morning sickness is so bad that I could hardly eat and losing weight, like 2kg in 5days. to make things worst, I'm prone to gastric and acid reflux. sigh!!! cant wait to go for my first kkh visit coming week to see what I can do with this issue.

Read more
2y ago

Oh dear.. take good care dear! I think you should still try having small meals no matter what. 😊

I’m also week 4-5, constantly eating the moment I wake up till the moment before sleep, taking 5 small meals a day. Despite my lesser mobility and no exercise, there is no weight gain from the constant eating. Glad to know your journey is similar to mine

2y ago

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 yeah! take care dear 😊

Around same week as you and I’m going through exactly the same thing since week 4 😂 always wake up at 7am feeling super hungry. So I will just wake up to eat something then go back to sleep 😂😂😂

2y ago

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 😂😂 I think I should prep some snacks next to my bed already.

When I was pregnant till 6 weeks I had no symptoms at all just that I was hungry all the time and that I needed to sleep more like taking afternoon naps which werent usual for me. dont worry .

2y ago

Thank you dear 💖

Around the same week as u. Woke up middle of the night feeling hungry but also lazy to eat. Hahaha is it normal ?

2y ago

I will drink warm milk and head back to sleep

Anyway that was last week. This week is bad… I can feel the nausea kicking in. Loss of appetite too 🤢

hi! I had cramps and bloating since I was 4 weeks. my doctor told me it's normal.

2y ago

nothing actually. I just tried to poop more 😂

it’s very normal. be sure to eat if not gastric will be very painful

2y ago

Thanks dear! 💖

Normal but careful with the amount. hehehe

2y ago

Thanks dear 💖