Discharge

Does anyone have discharge (alil greenish) during your first tri? What did your gynae say about it, and did your gynae prescribe with any medication? Im 6 weeks now, btw. Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You will be prone to have discharge during pregnancy. Normal discharge should look white/ colorless/ pale yellow. If it’s green there is a sign of infection (which is very common). Check if there is an odor. I had greenish discharge too and brought it up to my gynae. She did a swab test and it was yeast infection. She said it is very common. She prescribed antibiotics and it went away in a week. Best to let your gynae know as infections can affect the baby. :)

Read more
11mo ago

i had the same issue. took a week of antibiotics as well. gynae advised to take probiotics. im drinking yakult evrryday. so far im ok. 💪

same for me but Gyane wasn't worried cause not itchy. I had brown discharge and bloody red discharge during my first 2 weeks of my 1st trimester. he was more worried for that and I'm on some medication.

I had the same thing but wasn’t itchy. my gynae was not concerned at all. I brought it up multiple times and he finally did a swab and urine test. turned out to be negative so I suppose it’s normal.

11mo ago

Saaaame. Seems like it’s normal just abit gross feeling the wetness, going through many panty liners 😂

It looks a lil greenish at the start for me too at the same wk. I didnt tell gynae coz after that it was okay for mi. Back to normal.. mayb u let ur gynae noe

11mo ago

okie thanks 😊

control your sugar intake