From private gynae at TMC to be referred to KKH

Hi, does anyone has any experience that at their third trimester, your private gynae refer you to KKH due to your condition and baby's growth? If you have, what's the process or procedure like?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am not sure.. It is better check with hospital