Parkway East hospital

Does anyone had experience delivering here at PEH, how is it? Did they allowed your husband to stay overnight with you at room after operation, because the admission informed me that my husband or 1 accompanied only allowed from 9:30am to 9:30pm, then you'll be the one alone or only one left with nurse assistance if ever... even if i get the single room husband stay only from 9:30am to 9:30pm.. i dont know if its because of the pandemic, anyone experienced it?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi yes! I gave birth to my first at PEH in 2019, 2 bedder and did inquire for 1 bedder this time with my second pregnancy. Not much changes except for the pcr test every time husband comes into the hospital. In 2019, 2 bedder allowed my husband to be there during visiting hours but had to leave the moment visiting hours is over. From what was told to me by admission staff, husband can stay over only if you’re in 1bedder and with a charge of $90 per night (pull out bed and breakfast provided for husband). I check this year and same thing. $90 per night for husband to stay over.

Read more
2y ago

oh thanks, we also asked the admission staff for 1 bedder if they will allow my husbund, and they answered me the same thing husband cannot stay after visiting hours, they didn't mention any charges per night... maybe we will confirm again.. because im afraid to be alone at night without my husband. 😔

2022 april. Husband cannot stay

2y ago

same here husband cannot stay...😔