FTM week 40 3 being induced

My doctor advice to be induced coz I’m pass my due date but my baby and myself have no complications so far..all ok. Should I? Please share your experience of being induced mummy? 🙏🏼

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

just follow your gynae's advice cos I've read about stories that didn't end well for mothers who wanted to wait for natural contractions way past the due date. anyway, I asked my gynae before about inducing, if there will be extra pain and whatnot, she said be it inducing or natural, both will have to go thru contractions before delivering the baby and contractions is the painful part.

Read more

i got induced at week 40 3 days as past due date. honestly best decision ever. ever labour confirm go thru pain induced or not but my main point is i want to see my baby as soon as i can. and being pregnant tt long i rlly cannot take it anymore hahaha just want the baby out.

Induced at Week 40D2 1130pm, gave birth at 6AM next day. Everything was okay except when the contractions kicked in. Just request for laughing gas or epidural if you need it. The only pain was contractions & my stitches few hours after epidural wears off. :)

VIP Member

Yes it better to be induced as there are risks if ur baby is still not out after due date. Ur gynae shall let you know what’s the best 😊

I need to be induced at 39 weeks eventhough i dont have any pregnancy complications. Trust ur gynae. He/she know best. Take care mummy !!

VIP Member

Hi better to follow as doctor say as we pass the time the complications May gets more. Take care all the best for ur safe delivery

Your doctor will know best, follow your doc's advice