flowers

Does your husband still give you flowers?

192 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes about three years back he give me and is the second time he give me on my birthday. this a small flowers but still very romantic

Hndi. Hndi naman kasi kailangan. Hehe meron pang ms mhalaga sa bulaklak at marami pang paraan para iparamdam ang pagmamahal. ❤

i haven’t received flowers from him,but he never fail to give gifts and bring me to dates when he have time and money☺️

He wants to but i just tell him it'll just dry up....waste of money ... there are other means of expressing love...

No ... but I m practical ... I rather he dun spent the $$ --- and spends it to buy things for twins :-)

B4 married I get it every year on my bday. After marriage... erm ok... he gave it to me on our 3rd wedding anniversary

He does when it comes to special occasions! Although I can never keep them alive, I'm appreciative of the gesture

He does! Though I always tell him no need :p I prefer things that last as I have mummy brain and memory nowadays

Well.... I never did. hahahaha but he puts in efforts in other areas like making a delicious meal for me etc. :)

no, he prefers to buy food or chocolates. But, I sometimes wish he could at least give me. But then, it's ok.