Do you use any essential oil on your baby for well-being purposes?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Jacqueline! I am a essential oil believer. My whole family is using and my girl had very bad eczema. I used to buy soooo many creams, visit dermatologists but nothing works! I DIY immunity boost for both my kids (they go to childcare). Essential oils is my lifesaver. Having said that, do your research and choose wisely! Dont go for cheap essential oils as those are synthetics chemicals. Let me know if y wanna chat further! I am more than willing to share :))

Read more

No. I choose not to use essential oil in our house. Anything apply on our skin will go into our bloodstream and the long term effect is still unknown. I rather resort to western medicine when my children are sick or natural remedies e.g. onion juice for cough. Essential oil required a susbstantial professional knowledge to use it, if misuse there will cause more harm to our body.

Read more

My best friend uses lavender oil to help her baby son ease tummy problems. She would mix a drop or two into her son's usual baby oil and massage it into his tummy. It soothes his tummy and helps him sleep.

VIP Member

We use organic coconut oil, supposedly good for diaper rash and skin, also makes her smell like a bounty chocolate bar

my mother would use coconut oil for massages. even for cold.

VIP Member

Nope. I don’t believe in it