Do you have any recommendation for family photo shoot (indoors). Any idea on the pricing?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I will suggest find those package that includes all copies return is more worth it. Studioplay - Is nice with many props but if you have children, they will be more concentrate on kids instead. Not much of mummy with kids at all. I purchase during bulk order, $400 all photo returns. Good is they want you to prepare more outfit, so you don't need to take the whole 2 hours with same outfits. Koji Photography - Can find them Facebook, if they haven't change their pricing, it's should be about $400 with all photo return. You can see the samples in their FB page too. Firefly - Is cheap too less than $200/300 all photo return too, but do prepare yourself with a lot props.

Read more

Sembawang Broadway does indoor shoots for families but usually in a graduation setting where the graduates in the family don their caps and gowns and take photos with their parents, children, babies and even pets. I took my graduation photos there with my family and I saw other families with babies doing the same. The photographer was very good at distracting and getting the baby to pose. Price wise, I think we paid about 2k++ for a few big portraits, 2 medium sized ones and several individual desk sized photos. They will let you keep the originals too I think.

Read more

No particular one though. You may need to work on your requirement 1st before finding as there are many packages available in the market. You need to know your budget, availability, etc ... Google online to get reviews or by word of mouth. Visit baby fairs and there may be promotions available but do take note that they may lure you into signing up their packages fast. Be open so that you can explore more.

Read more

My baby had her photoshoot in a home studio. She had a change of 4 outfits. They returned all the soft copies and the price is really reasonable for this package that we took. The female photographer diy most of her props and she is a mother herself. She has an older boy and a baby girl. If you are keen, I can share her contact with you :)

Read more
8y ago

Hi Gina Ke and Adeline Koh, You can check out their website http://www.appletreesg.com

do you have any budget? for indoor photo shoot, most of the price range from $380 till $600. but not to forget, if to buy all photos back, there is additional charges. go to baby fair to check out the prices to see if they have promotion. check out on facebook too to get the feel on their background and compare the prices around.

Read more

I took my baby 1st year photos with Studio Play at $398. It was a 2 hours shoot (can't remember if it was 2 or 3) and we managed to snap in 4 different settings. They returned all the photos to us and edited it in DVD format. http://www.studioplay.com.sg

Read more

http://www.walkadogstudio.com Try them. I took both my maternity n newborn with them. Very nice couple and accommodating. Price is very reasonable too. Check the link to see the pricing. My photos came out great n frens been going to them :)

-Studio Memories. -Jen Pan Photography -Bambini Photograph -Equarius Photography -Baby U international Photo Studio -Jolly Joy Photography -Studioplay -Koji Photography U can check their FB & Call up to check the detail on Rate etc!! :)

Read more

I recommend Koji Photography. did a maternity and a newborn shoot with them and I love how comfortable they make us feel. they are very professional and outgoing. we thoroughly enjoyed our session with them. it was $428 with props included.

8y ago

hi was all photo returned for that price? did they come to house or go to studio?

Just went to Baby U International for my newborn's photo shoot. My friend engaged them for her son's first year, cake smash and family photo shoot, looks so good I'm sure to engaged them when my LO turns one.