Feel I’m a lousy mom

Didnt breastfeed, did pumping, supply not enough, newborn keep crying for milk, not sleeping well, now baby is 10 mo, I still feel so lousy at times. He keeps rubbing eyes n nose, i don’t know what’s wrong. Seems like I have made many wrong decisions eg not letting him have pacifier n teether when he was young, not sending him to ifc... etc

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! its ok for not breastfeeding. i stopped bf when baby was 1 mth, and started feeding him formula milk. Don't listen to those rubbish old ppl tell u must bf. If its really very troublesome for u then just give up. Its nth wrong. (: Rubbing eyes might mean he is tired but couldn't sleep? maybe u can give him a handkerchief that will make him feel secure? My boy didnt like Pacifier, but he is happily sucking his thumb. As for ifc, the cons of ifc is that baby keep falling sick. Its like just recover from cold then diarrhea the next week. And I have no back up to take care of him. me & my hub need to take turns to take leave to take care of him. When he get sick i also fell sick. my mc use till left 3.5 days, and still 0.5 yr left. :( I believe that you have did your best in taking care of your baby. So don't worry about it, everything will be ok. You are not alone, and we just keep pushing on. Look forward to a new day & jiayous together ❤

Read more