When you were children?
In secondary/high school?
In university?
At work?

2419 responses

74 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

none of the above. my husband is my personal workout trainer/coach, i secretly had crush on him. one day he just asked me if I want to marry him and i told him to meet my dad. so fast forward 1 year later we got married, then 9 months after we had our 1st baby, a year then 2nd baby is coming. so hope our marriage would be happily ever after till old age, I don't wanna go through dating again. 🤣🤣

Read more

First laid eyes on my husband at a park I use to hang out at in middle school, than when I worked at the mall he use to come in a flirt with me. Lost contact after I got really sick he spent years trying to find me but didn't know my last name. Once he found me we got together and got married. He didn't want to lose me again now we are starting our family.

Read more
VIP Member

Alam universiti. Tapi university lain2. Dan jauh. Ada orang tengah sampaikan hajat suami. Saya jenis orang tak suka hal2 cenggini. So sy bgtaw if you don't mind & serious in relationship please meet my one & only Abah. ALLAH mudahkan semua dan mjg kami smpailah pada hari dan tarikh yang penuh barakah. Alhamdulillah

Read more
VIP Member

we don't know each others ...we meet at bm 😉✌🏻 after that , he bring his mom to meet my mom and me , do taaruf session then decide to engage first then married.. alhamdulillah .. we declare as couple , dating , love each others after married 🥰

My husband stay just next blk. We kinda grew up tgt. Playing at the playground, with all the other kids in our neighbourhood. As we grew, we dated other people but still meet-up chill session with the rest. And yeah, slowly friends to lovers to married.

None above mention. Intro by hair salon boss who is our hairstylist. She asked if I want to know her friend. If ok she give number to her friend. That’s how I get to know my husband after intro through by our hairstylist.

TapFluencer

In university and we are classmate. But i never try to close to him actually during studies. Until last sem and he said want wait me until finish my studies and ya we are married and hope happily ever after.

TapFluencer

none of the above, nag meet kame sa bar ng friends of friends namen then ininvite nya ko sa bday ng pinsan nya ayun going 8years na kame magkasama hindi na nya ko pinauwi samen simula non 😂

VIP Member

None of the above .. my spouse was totally stranger coz ours is arranged marriage.. took a year to understand each other .. now it’s been 5yrs to get married n hv 3yr boy

VIP Member

none of the above sa church kasi kami nagkakilala kasama ko siya nun sa youth department nsa banda din sya ng church eh sakto yung tropa ko eh tropa nya din ☺😊