June 14 - Question of the Day

Did you stop working when you got pregnant? Answer our #QOTD and get a chance to win a P100 Lazada GC💰! 👉 JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS 👈 👶 STEP 1️: Vote on this poll (https://community.theasianparent.com/q/qotd-june14/3377828 ). 👶 STEP 2: Comment your answer below. That’s it. Hindi kailangan ng sobrang daming comment. Just 1 POLL VOTE and 1 COMMENT here. Oks na yun! Just be sure to do both. You may answer until 11:59 PM of June 14, 2021. We’ll announce the winner tomorrow, kasabay ng bagong #QOTD. Ayos ba? 🌟🌟🌟Our winners for #QOTD on June 11 is: Kristine Dalo Ermitanio, Aishah E. Pahayahay, and Jane Dagode🌟🌟🌟 Congratulations! Mommy Winners, please e-mail your name and contact details to [email protected] (subject: QOTD - June 11). ⚡REMINDER! Sa past winners, please don’t forget to send me an e-mail. Hindi ko mapapadala ang prize n’yo if you don’t send me an e-mail. Thanks!⚡

June 14 - Question of the Day
217 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yes. I had to take a break from work kasi I had a miscarriage last year (my first pregnancy), kaya the moment na nagpositive ako sa PT nagpaschedule agad si hubby for check up. Unfortunately, sa check up ko, may nakitang hemorrhage kaya nagrequest kami ng letter kay OB for my bed rest. I'm on my 9th week and I know warrior si baby kagaya ng daddy nya kaya laban lang kami 😊 keep safe everyone! virtual hug 💕

Magbasa pa