Do/Did you suffer from depression during pregnancy?
Do/Did you suffer from depression during pregnancy?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

2711 responses

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes po. ☺️ I had my ultrasound last Tuesday and I was 19weeks and 4 days that time. Fortunately, the doctor was able to spot my baby's tiny genital and we're having a baby boy this time. ☺️

medyo lalo na pag may nandodown sakin di kasi ako nalaban unlike nung di ako buntis patola ako now kasi iniisip ko si baby kaya di ako napatol kaya nadedepress ako kasi di ako nakapatol

Hindi ako depress sa pregnancy ko,depress sa visa application kasi hanggang ngayon wala pa akong re sched sa interview,wala pa akong alam kung saan ba talaga ako manganganak.🤔

its just like stress and heart ache pushing me to this kind of situation. depression while pregnant is not good pero di maiwasan lalo na kung lungkot yung kumakain sayo..

yes I'm depression because of my partner left me alone while pregnant week 20. I always think because of Partner is bad man. he is changed bad person.

super,my.mother inlaw is a toxic woman😭😭😭living here near their house is not good.cant go home to my parents due to pandemic

3y ago

owww😢 Thank God for giving me a supermom-inlaw. She's the one who took care everything during my first trimester until now.

no, just a bit of stress during my first trimester because my body struggles a lot on how to adjust the hormonal changes.

during first trimester i was so depressed, I wanted to die. During that time I always thought about commiting suicide.

medyo kase pag napag salitaan ako dinadandam ko tas yun nauuwe sa pag ka depress

dont know if its depression. but during 1st tri I felt unhappy n no mood to do anythint