Dear Mummies, Anyone engaged TMC Confinement Tingkat or TMC Confinement Nanny? Kindly share your experience. Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

One of my friends ordered from the Tingkat another hired the confinement nanny. The feedback I heard was that the Tingkat was delicious. The food was fresh and the soups were also very tasty. Although there were some repetitions but very minimal throughout the 28 day cycle. A little pricier than other caterers but my friend really had good praises for the food. As for the confinement lady, I would say expectations coupled with some luck to find one that is suitable to work for you. My friend didn't like her confinement nanny as she felt that she did not take care of baby to her expectations like not knowing how to use the high-end products that she bought for baby to use. So I guess she should also manage her own expectations when hiring a nanny. When we visited we found the nanny was calm and experienced in handling baby and she was soft spoken and looked very clean as well. The food she cooked was also very tasty! I tried because I was looking for a nanny myself.

Read more

thanks