Bleeding and spotting

Dear mummies ... please put me and baby in ur prayers always ... its my 3rd day bleeding and im abt week 6 .. went to a&e ytd .. dr prescribed me duphaston pills and advised to avoid sex in the meantime ... the thought of miscarriage is scaring me but if its my fate to have this baby safe and healthy , alhamdulillah , i would duly be grateful .. if its not my rezeki to have it , insya'allah i'll accept it ... at the meantime , may allah keep this baby safe from harm and may he/she is healthy throughout this second pregnancy ... amin allahumma amin ... #secondbaby

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, i had bleeding in my early pregnancy too, it was lasted for 4-5 days. And it happened on two different occasions. I was on duphaston and a week bed rest for both bleeding. Totally can relate to the stress you’re feeling now, i cried a lot during that time. I know it’s hard, but try to be positive! That’s the best thing you can do for your baby now, as being stress will also affect your baby. Hope you and your baby will stay strong and safe.

Read more
3y ago

I’m so sorry for your loss.. Praying for you and hopefully another angel will come to you again soon. Meanwhile get plenty of rest and hope that you’re coping well 💕

Inshaa Allah, a mother's prayer is like an arrow that hits it's target. But again, it's all in Allah's will. I totally feel what you feel. Went through the same thing. Bed rest as much as you can ok. Try not to do heavy chores until your pregnancy is stable.

Aamiin ya rabb .