Letter for my Little Iñigo ❤️

Dear Iñigo, You are the light that gives us hope during these dark times. Part of me wishes that you were born during a safer time, as we have waited a long time to have you, but on another hand, your birth during the pandemic made us look forward to better days. As a first time mom, my main priority was to keep you healthy specially in an environment where the virus lurks in every corner. That’s why me and dad made sure you got your monthly vaccines so that you wouldn’t get sick, and thankfully, you never are. :) I’m sorry that in the first two years of your life, we never really go out of the house, only for vaccinations. But the greatest act of love we can do for you right now is ensure that you delevelop a healthy immune system, so you can enjoy life fully in the future. ❤️ I also invite everyone to join us in building a Bakuantion by clicking here ➡️ https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation?utm_source=KOL&utm_medium=socials&utm_campaign=BakuNation&utm_term=contest&utm_content=Ayn+Nepomoceno #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

Letter for my Little Iñigo ❤️
4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Yes to vaccines!