Day 1 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳

To celebrate world breastfeeding week, we are having a contest for this week 🤩 Tap to find out more, and don't forget to join our contest with Philips Avent 👉🏻 https://bit.ly/3C7IFwz

Day 1 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳
101 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is my first pregnancy so I’ve not gotten to experience what all mums have been through! But I look forward to having that first skin to skin, that moment of bonding between my baby and I when she first starts latching after she’s born 🥰 So far, throughout this pregnancy, she has always been a Daddy’s Girl. Always reacting to his touch and voice, even his snores 🤣 but even he can’t compete with the bond between us when it comes to breastfeeding! All the antibodies and nutrients that I can pass to her through breastfeeding is a definite benefit too! I hope to be able to continue giving her breast milk even when I start university next year by pumping and storing it for her! This way, even if I’m at school, her grandmother can feed her this precious liquid gold for her to build a strong and healthy immune system!

Read more