How to remove scar on forehead?

My daughter has a 6cm scar on her forehead. May I seek your advice on how to remove her scar; when is the appropriate age to remove it, where to remove it and what is the estimated fee? Thank you. ?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Scars cannot be completely removed, but plastic surgeons can try to sort of cut out the old scar and stitch it up again to make it look less obvious. That would subject your daughter to anaesthesia, surgery, and a wound again though.. perhaps get a consult with the surgeon to see if this is what is best for your little girl?

Read more
4y ago

Thank you for your commendation.❤l love her attitude and perseverance as she is dyslexic but never give up. She has good memory (her younger sister who is gifted but lazy also admitted her memory not as good as her elder sister) but having difficulty in expressing herself. I worry for her as our society is academic base. However, we don't expect much or pressurize her or her sister as we only want them to be healthy, happy and enjoy their lives. Thank you for your response, sincerely appreciate. ❤