Baby move less when gg out

Currently in my 3rd trim. Is it normal that baby moves lesser when we’re walking all day or like running errands? He does move but i notice he move lesser whenver i go out esp when walking alot. Like my whole stomach will become hard all the way. But baby would start moving back to normal when im back home and settled down.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Baby might be moving but because you’re walking, you’ll feel it lesser/no feel. When you’re home, you’re more “focused” hence you will feel that he is moving a lot more compared to when you’re outside.

They say baby likes the rocking movement when we're walking so likely baby wld be sleeping. Or even if he/she is awake, you won't be able to feel their small movements while walking

Hehe baby wanna u to have fun and relax. So kick u and “talk” to u when u at home on bed. they kick the most when u are going to sleep on bed hehe

when you walk, its like a rocking feeling in the womb so baby might be asleep but once u settle down baby will most likely wake up!

I’m in 2nd tri and I also realize my baby moves in the morn and at night at home more!