32 weeks 2 days

Is it normal to feel stomach getting hard and baby will move actively in the morning as well as at night but in the afternoon baby will move much lesser. Having back ache and bad heartburn . Took gaviscon but still the same . Cannot sleep well at night too. When should i worry ? Cause when i walk there this short sharp pain on my lower stomach but will go away aft 1 or 2 mins . My next checkup is on thursday. Also i have GDM , is this the symptoms or is it normal ? #1stimemom #pleasehelp #firstbaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have the same symptoms as you, except for GDM. for the sharp pain, you may want to consider checking with your gynae for a peace of mind :) that's what I did when I entered 2nd trimester months ago. back then, I had mild cramps and sudden sharp pains. I went to urgent O&G to get it checked 👉 baby was alright, but the V swap result revealed that there was mild infection down there (even though there was no blood or pain in my urine). They gave me med for it and the doc explained the cramps and pains were part of uterus stretching since back then, it was only 2nd trimester.

Read more

why are you worried? it’s normal to have pains due to the weight. baby will have their sleeping patterns too. when you move less, they move more.

Totally normal. I had all the above mentioned symptoms. Except gdm that is.

It is normal. don't worry. 💟