I just got some fresh blood discharge. Do I need to see Doctor?

Currently 5weeks 4 days pregnant. I was sitting and doing work, suddenly I can felt something flow down, like having menses. Immediately I check in toilet. There's fresh looking blood discharge. Is it normal to have it in early pregnancy? Should I see Doctor immediately? I am also recovering from covid. Could this be cause by covid?#1stimemom #pleasehelp #firstbaby #advicepls #worryingmom

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely see your gynae. I was bleeding and spotting from week 5 till week 16 and was on hormone jabs and pills! Thankfully the baby was still growing well and it's just because I had insufficient hormone production when the placenta hadn't fully formed yet

Please go see your gynae immediately! It happen to me when I’m 9weeks pregnant. The doctor say I’m having a risk of miscarriage so i have to be careful & thank god my baby is strong and healthy till today

thank you all for those replied. I have seen a gynae today and did ultrasound. everything seems fine now. gynae said need to do ultrasound again in 2wks as the baby is very small now. Finger crossed!

Please consult your obstetrician ASAP. My wife was on bed rest for a month during her second pregnancy. Better to be safe.🙏

Please go see your gynae immediately! Happened to me at week 11 as well and had to go on bed rest for a week.

please go and see doctor. if you are positive now. walk in to KKH A&E. hope all is well for you ! 😊

Don’t think covid as anything to do with it. See your gynae or go a&e

Go gynae now, dont wait till tomorrow.

go to your gynae now!!!