Waxing or sugaring?

Currently on 2nd trimester. Wondering is it better to do waxing or sugaring. Which is less painful? Intend to do around 3rd trimester. But just wonder the pain level 😂. Any mummies can share? Btw did once waxing before preggy and i can say its quite painful but not a torture as im unlucky to get an unskilled waxer at those kind of under void deck beauty parlour.. But this time round im intending to go to strip or sugar(ed).

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you think waxing before pregnancy is painful, then waxing during pregnancy is worse. Depending on where you’re referring to, if you’re doing the PP, it’s much more sensitive and the increased blood pressure (idk what term, something to do with this) makes it even more painful 😅 I did it at week 38 at strip I felt like dying (cannot do halfway don’t do also fml). 🥹 But the lady did mentioned, if you keep doing eventually you will feel less painful 😊

Read more

I have tried both pre-pregnancy and I found that sugaring is more painful than the usual hard wax at strip. I tried sugaring at sugar(ed) upper Thomson and Katong. But I have yet to try it during pregnancy but guessing with the increase blood supply in the area I figured sugaring would be more painful 😅

Read more