Routine for 10 weeks old

Hi all. Just curious to know, what's your routine like for your LO one during this circuit breaker?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my babygirl is 11 weeks. during this cb, all abt playtime hahaha hais im tired but all she want is to play 😌 wake up at 7am, playtime 1hr then nap for 15mins-1hr,wakeup again to play then nap again, and the cycle goes on, till 8pm bedtime. its a hrly routine in the day. its a constant battle for us parents to tahan our eyes from sleepiness,esp her 1hrly routine and 2hrly feeds. she get bored easily so i try to sing, play games, let her watch upin ipin (the only time she stays quiet for at least 10mins 😂), recite some surahs with her, let her accompany me in the kitchen while i cook and such. she's spending 40% being nice and let me do my housechores while she sits and wait for attention 😂nothing much special but most importantly the bond i wanna make before gg back to work uwu 🥺

Read more

Sleeps at 1030pm, wakes up at 8am for feeding then straight back to sleep till 930am or 10am (while I have my meeting). Once she is awake, I will prepare her for shower and then feed her. She will then have her playtime for 2hrs, then we will go for a walk at the lift lobby for 15mins and she will fall asleep, then wake up and play (sing song and some light exercise) for about 1hr to 2hr before falling back to sleep for 30mins. And the cycle repeats till bed time. Bed time will have a full wipe down and change into pyjamas then put her into her cot for her to sleep on her own.

Read more
Super Mum

Because mommy is working from home . She will breastfeed and pass to daddy to make baby sleep

Super Mum

If mommy don't sleep enough, can pass to daddy to bottle feed

Super Mum

Also have tummy time through out the day