3 month milk

My coming 3 mth baby drinks about 700 to 800ml per day, 100ml per feed. Seems to be lesser than the recommended intake.. just curious about other babies. =)

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It’s fine so long as your baby weight is within the minimum percentile (can see the health booklet for the graph). My baby came out last year at the smaller side, barely meeting the weight target. She also don’t drink much (if I didn’t recall wrongly she’s drinking even lesser than what your baby is taking) and her weight is just at 3rd percentile up till now. However, the dr told us that it’s fine so long as she doesn’t go any below and cause she’s in the smaller side so it’s normal that her weight is at the lower tail.

Read more

My baby is 3.5 months and takes between 600 to 800ml a day. Has been like that since 2 months and didn't really increase intake. Pd says it's fine since she is gaining weight. I just follow her cues when she is hungry. Usually takes 120ml per feed in the day, but her first milk of the day will be 180-200ml if she sleeps 6-10 hours straight.

Read more

It’s just a recommendation!!!!!! Your baby communicate through crying and if after the feed she wants more she’ll cry and ask for more if she doesn’t then it’s okay! Follow your baby’s cue not the recommendation! EVERY BABY IS DIFFERENT!

Currently now my baby is 3 months plus old coming to 4 month old she can drink up to 150 Ml per feed but sometimes she doesn't want to drink all in 1 shot

Super Mum

My baby couldn’t even drink 100ml at a go at that age 😅 all babies are different I guess. But you try your best to hit the 150ml/kg/day:)

My 3 months cant even hit 600ML per day..how to achieve 946ML per day as recommended? I keep forcing her until she vomited..

3y ago

Hey please dont force your LO please omg..... baby knows what and when they want something!!!!! They will cry if they’re hungry or uncomfortable! Dont force! If she dont want means she’s full! Goodness sake. All babies are different the recommended is just a RECOMMENDATION!!!!!

VIP Member

should be fine, every baby is different

sound a lot to me!